Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Music for Baby





I played this for the baby today. She was kicking a whole bunch! Hope it is because she liked it and not because the volume was up too loud. I never know just how loud to play it, I mean it has to go through a whole lot to reach her...

I don't play music for the baby as much as I would like to, maybe a few songs a week. I am going to try and be better about it. So far, the songs I play most for her are "Beautiful Things" by Gungor and "Hold Me" By Jamie Grace/ Toby Mac . I also play some Beethoven and Mozart because I heard that it is good for neural tube development. I have played other Christian Contemporary songs like "Oh Praise Him" by DCB , "Hope Now" by Addison Road , & a variety of Christmas songs.

Ok, I have to add this song to my blog, just because it is my favorite at the moment. I did not think any song would take the place of  "How He Loves" By DCB , but I am starting to really like this one more and play it for baby a lot.
Here is "Beautiful Things" by Gungor: PLAY IT LOUD!!




OK, I'm gonna stop procrastinating. I have to study for a MAJOR test that will have a large effect on my career. But, here I am instead-- blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment