Thursday, March 29, 2012

My latest Pinterest inspiration

I saw this wonderful guest book idea on Pinterest and decided to make my own for my baby showers:


So, I bought a canvas from Michael's Craft Store and drew the tree.  I then painted the trunk:




I took the canvas to my showers and asked all the guests to put a green fingerprint anywhere on the branches as a leaf.  I then wrote their name beside their fingerprint.


Below is the end result, which we are going to hang up in the nursery as a keep sake.

Fingerprint leaves of all the shower guests


Our little bundle of joy!

So, that is my latest prego project!   It will be a nice keepsake, a  way to remember all the love shared at the baby showers, and a great way to honor our friends and family who will be an important part of Addison's life, as they are in ours.

11 DAYS TO GO!!
God bless~


1 comment: