Sunday, November 27, 2011

Flutters

I unmistakably felt the baby tumbling around yesterday.  It was the coolest feeling in the world.  It happened twice yesterday.  It wasn't a kick, it was more like synchronized swimming or gymnastics.  It lasted a long time and consisted of multiple movements.  I have felt it again today, for even longer.  I just love this!  It brings a reality to this experience, similar to that of the ultrasounds.
So thankful!  Praise the Lord.
In honor of Thanksgiving and my thankful mood, here is a thankfulness list:
1) God/Jesus
2) Baby Johnson
3) My wonderful, loving husband
4) My loving, supportive parents
5) My kind, loving in-laws
6) My silly doggies
7) Our home
8) Our jobs
9) Our church
10) Our friends/ community group (Bible Study Group)
11) Our health
12)  Our extended family
13) Heat in the cold
14) The beautiful weather
15) Ultrasounds
16) Feeling the baby move
17) Christmas time
18) Love

Ok, that is it, I could go on for ages!  I had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with fun, food, and love.  So thankful & blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment